Unlock the elegance of Southern Italy and Sicily. See the icons of Rome and follow the coast south through the Bay of Naples and the Amalfi coast. Explore the history and culture of Sicily including temples, ruins and sub-tropical gardens.
- Rome View St. Peter's Basilica.
- Monte Cassino View the Abbey and visit the Commonwealth Cemetery.
- Pompeii Visit of the excavations at Pompeii with a Local Guide.
- Sorrento Orientation and demonstration of inlaid wood-working.
- Isle of Capri Cruise to the beautiful island and take the funicular to Capri town. View the Faraglioni Rocks, the Marina Piccola and visit the Piazzetta.
- Taormina Discover the town of Taormina with a Local Guide and visit the impressive ruins of the ancient Greek Theatre.
- Enna View the impressive fortress town of Enna.
- Agrigento Visit the Temple of Concord and the Temple of Juno with a Local Guide.
- Erice Visit the Castle gardens.
- Palermo Sightseeing with your Local Guide includes Piazza Bellini and the cathedral.
- Monreale View the Conca d'Oro and visit the Norman Cathedral.
- Mondello Visit the fishing village.
- 9 hot buffet breakfasts.
- 6 evening meals including:
- Welcome Reception including light snacks and welcome drinks with your Travel Director in Rome.
- 3 three-course dinners with local wine.
- Be My Guest Dinner in Sicily.
- Farewell Dinner with wine in Palermo
- First Class hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included.
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and an on-board restroom.
- Cruise to the Isle of Capri.
- The services of a professional Travel Director throughout your journey.
- Provided throughout your tour to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
- A travel wallet with your documentation.
- Complimentary keepsake photo.
Buy europe & britain 2013: southern italy and sicily 2013 tour
Or contact the seller
in section "Tours"