Take a fascinating look around Ireland's noble cities such as Dublin, Limerick, Killarney and more, viewing majestic castles and exquisite cathedrals. See the Trinity College, get in the spirit and kiss the Blarney Stone and then gaze at the dramatic Cliffs of Moher.
- Dublin With your Local Guide, see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Phoenix Park, the glorious Georgian Squares, and Trinity College on your panoramic sightseeing tour.
- Boyle View the Cistercian Abbey.
- Knock Visit the pilgrimage town of Knock.
- County Donegal Visit this picturesque area.
- Galway View Galway Cathedral and Eyre Square.
- Limerick View St. Mary's Cathedral and King John's Castle.
- Cliffs of Moher View the stunning seascape from the cliffs and visit the Atlantic Edge exhibition in the eco-friendly Visitor Centre.
- Dingle Peninsula Enjoy the beautiful countryside along the Dingle peninsula, Europe's most westerly point.
- Blarney Kiss the Blarney Stone during your visit of Blarney Castle and acquire the gift of the gab.
- 7 full breakfasts
- 3 three-course dinners
- First Class, Moderate First Class and Superior Tourist Class hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included.
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and an on-board restroom.
- The services of a professional Travel Director throughout your journey.
- A stylish wallet, travel documents and map.
- Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
Buy costsaver 2013: irish wonder 2013 tour
Or contact the seller
in section "Tours"