Get acquainted with the elegant landmarks and picturesque scenery of Paris, Lucerne, the Rhine Valley and Amsterdam. See the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. Stroll through Lucerne's medieval old town nestled in the Swiss Alps. Admire the spectacular Rhine Falls and travel through the scenic Black Forest. Finish in fun, friendly Amsterdam with its beautiful canals before heading back to London.
- Dover See the White Cliffs.
- Paris Morning sightseeing with your Local Guide. Enjoy views of Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower.
- Tours View the cathedral.
- Biarritz Visit the seaside resort.
- Pamplona Orientation of this famous city.
- Madrid Morning sightseeing with your Local Guide. See Plaza de Espana and Puerta del Sol.
- Barcelona Morning sightseeing with your Local Guide. View Sagrada Familia Cathedral.
- South of France Drive through the Camargue.
- Nice Orientation tour.
- Monaco View the Old Town.
- Pisa View the Leaning Tower.
- Florence Panoramic city views from Piazzale Michelangelo.
- Rome Morning sightseeing with your Local Guide. Visit St. Peter's and view the Forum and Colosseum.
- Athens Morning sightseeing with your Local Guide. Visit the ancient Acropolis, Parthenon and see the Temple of Zeus.
- Venice Cruise by private boat to St. Mark's Square. Visit a glass-blowing workshop on Giudecca Island.
- Vienna Morning sightseeing with your Local Guide. See the Opera House, Hofburg, Parliament and Imperial Boulevards.
- Innsbruck See the Golden Roof and Hofburg Palace.
- Liechtenstein Visit the capital, Vaduz.
- Lucerne Visit the Lion Monument.
- Schaffhausen Stop to view the Rhine Falls.
- Black Forest See this beautiful forested region.
- Heidelberg View the castle.
- Rhine Valley Cruise the romantic Rhine.
- Amsterdam See Dam Square and the Mint Tower.
- 32 buffet breakfasts
- On Cruise: 4 lunches
- On Cruise: 3 dinners
- 11 three-course dinners
- First Class, Moderate First Class and Superior Tourist Class hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included.
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and an on-board restroom.
- Ferry Dover to Calais and return.
- Overnight mini cruise - Bari or Brindisi to Patras and Patras to Ancona.
- The services of a professional Travel Director throughout your journey.
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host if you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London hotel.
- A London airport shuttle service is available. Conditions apply.
- A stylish wallet, travel documents and map.
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
Buy costsaver 2013: european discoverer plus 3 day aegean cruise premium 2013
Or contact the seller
in section "Touristic services"